t_tallett

Help me finish off my kitchen please!

Monica Friend
6 years ago

Good evening all

I posted on here a few months ago for advice on my kitchen layout, we have now had our extension and the new kitchen is in. I'm really pleased with it and I love it. The kitchen is an all white, mat handless and the worktop is white corian.

But I'm struggling to pull everything together to create the final look. I really love the Scandinavian look and I was hoping to use grey as an accent and possibly tie navy in somewhere too.....can anyone give me some help?

Not sure whether to keep walls white and if so - how do I choose a white? I never knew there were so many shades!

The room is south facing and we have a large decked area and a big garden beyond the bifolds once the temporary make shift fencing the builders put there has been taken down!

I need a splashback (not a fan of tiles) pendant lights above the island 2 or 3, a rug and an arrangement of 3 armchairs by the bi folds, plus a very small side table to rest a cuppa on - but although I know I like grey and navy I don't know what colour to put where?

Please, can anyone tell me what to do!

P.s the blue on the cabinets is the cover film I haven't removed yet until they put the floor down - I have put pic of flooring already bought in

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.