londondreambuilding

A Beautiful Extension Transformation in South West London

London Dream Building recently completed an extension project in Surbiton. The family living in the home needed to maximise their space as they were expecting a new baby!

The small extended space beforehand was an eyesore, added on to the end of a beautiful tractional property:

We worked with the family, their timescale and style to totally transform their space:

Rear Extension at Surbiton · More Info

We started from scratch and ripped down the existing building, modernizing and increasing it's size whilst making sure to keep it's aesthetic in line with the traditional property it is attached to.

Inside the kitchen we built in fantastic skylights to create a light and airy feel to the space and compliment the industrial vs traditional feel of exposed brick and wooden flooring throughout.

We hope that you like it!

London Dream Building.

Comments (11)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.