kerri_o_kane

Garden water feature and bed colour?

Kerri O'Kane
6 years ago
We have nearly completed a garden project adding in a patio area (paving is 'Pure Mint' sandstone) with a raised water feature and beds.
Originally we were going to paint the render on the beds / feature white but now thinking something a little less stark whilst still maintaining a contemporary look, but are struggling to choose between three colours in the photo.
On the right hand bed (ignore the left hand bed colour, that's been discounted) the lightest in the photo is Lime White, the pinky one is Oxford Stone and the darkest is Mouses Back (all F&B). I can't help but think Oxford stone is a bit too similar to the paving, and Mouses Back is totally opposite to what we planned which was lighter beds vs paving but I kinda like it, however worried it will look dark in the winter. I'm not sure if Lime white is too yellow though?
Impartial thoughts would be appreciated before we end up with more testers!

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.