leah_rodrigues

Help with paint & decor for extension.

Leah Rodrigues
6 years ago

Morning all, we have recently had an extension sunroom built. We are now looking to decorate.

I quite like some of the grey /greens so was thinking one of these. Bought some testers and I quite like the b&q fossilised. Unsure whether to do feature wall or whole room? Also what colour would you paint ceiling?

I have picked out some flooring which is a natural wood colour and am thinking an app indoors in theme with plants and earthy tones.

The room is to be a lounge/playroom for a toddler and baby. So will need storage and a large soft rug. I quite like the ikea storage units in white but unsure if will be too light and I also like how some are hacked to be benches..

There are two windows to the left, full wall bifold to exterior and a full wall to the right.

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.