flicky4

What would look best on this wall... and lighting.

Hannah
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

I need to decide what units or shelving to put on this wall so would love some opinions on what might look best. The large cupboard in the left hand corner will house the boiler. The opposite wall will be fairly busy with tower units and wall cabinets all the way along so this wall could do will a more minimal or more interesting layout. Somewhere to store glasses and mugs would be my main priority for this wall. Bonus if I can get some shelving for cookbooks or wine bottle slots. Does this cupboard/shelving option look ok or does anyone have a better idea? Also, any suggestions for lighting? I love hanging pendant lights over a breakfast bar but don't really think this one will be big enough for that to work.

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.