sabira_baratbaeva

which paint colour for the living room?

Hello there,

Three years ago I painted my living room walls in beige. But with time it looks more yellowish and kind of depressing colour. I want to repaint it but facing a dilemma whether to go for an accent wall behind the sofa or one colour for all was? If an accent wall I am hesitating between brown and blue (rather deep and warm tones)? If one colour what is the best option? My living room is rather long (7m) with the French windows looking south, meaning the room is full of light and sun. I would prefer warm tones for tranquility, warmth and cosiness. I was thinking of all white but I doubt that it will make the room more cold.

My sofa is dark brown and dark beige with back pillows with flower prints in rose, brown and blue - they are not on pictures. The shelf on the picture will be replaced with a long sideboard in dark brown and white and the radiator will be covered with dark brown too.

I will

appreciate your advices since I need to start painting really soon.

Oops, sorry the pic went just in the middle of the sentence.

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.