bathbespoke

Before & After: Bespoke wine wall cabinet

Bath Bespoke
6 years ago

We cherish all of our projects, as each one is handcrafted, finished and fitted by our makers. But this latest one, for maker Ben Boyce, was something super special—purely for the sheer magnificence of it.

A few months ago we were approached by a client in Bath who wanted a wine wall fitted into their home. For those unsure of the concept, a wine wall is an innovative cabinet designed to specifically house wine bottles. We’ve crafted lots of unique storage solutions, but a wine wall of this size was something different for us and it was a challenge that Ben relished. Every inch of this design was well thought out in principle and practice and Tom Jones Marquez, the designer of the project, worked closely with the client to create the perfect design.

See the complete transformation >> https://www.bathbespoke.co.uk/2017/10/25/bespoke-wine-wall-cabinet/

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.