brianrokefield

NEW COTTAGE BUILD IDEA'S? (FLOOR PLAN)

Brian Rokefield
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hi, me and my wife are in the very early stages of planning to build a cottage, we can't seem to find one to fit us perfectly, so decided we would build, however, we still want it to look and feel traditional, therefore the layout of the house needs to be like a traditional cottage, but yet still comfortable to live in. We want to focus on the ground floor, and begin to introduce idea's on where to place the staircase and the size of the living room, and if it should be situated at the front or back of house, or even run through the whole length of the house. I understand with no measurements this is difficult but please introduce us to your ideas! Thank you. I will likely keep posting for new ideas as our plan comes along.

Budget - £500k to £700k

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.