jade_bambrough

3.48m X 3.30m Living room/lounge space. Too small??? Layout ideas

Jade Bambrough
6 years ago

Hi,

I posted on here last week after submitting an offer on a house. We should hear this week if it's been accepted or not (I am hopeful it will be, but I still have my fingers crossed because I know there were multiple offers!), but in the mean time I'm starting to question whether a squared off living room with the above measurements and doors in these awkward places will be large enough, or how it could really work. I've been googling "cosy small living rooms" and the like, and looking on pinterest but I'm a but stumped for ideas on how to use this lounge space:

Any ideas on how to arrange? The only thing I can see working would be a very small corner sofa directly in front of the extra chunk of wall/l shaped bit on partition wall to kitchen, with a tv bench on the other side of wall to the stairs, and a small arm chair maybe in front of the window.

Does anyone have any tiny living spaces they'd e willing to share or any tips for layout/how to design space with little room?

Thanks all!

x

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.