esthermsharma

tiny weeny eaves bathroom

Esther S
6 November, 2017
Hi all,

We're about to embark on a loft conversion and hoping to squeeze in the weeniest of bathrooms behind the stairs, under the eaves. We've sourced a low height 700x700mm corner shower enclosure and would put tje toilet under the eaves, making the most of some additional height from the velux window. We'd then squeeze in a tiny cloakroom sink. We don't want to use any additional room from the main part of the bedroom, which already isn't going to be huge. The loft company think we're mad to try to make a cloakroom a bathroom, but we want to be able to have long term guests stay in the loft and have their own bathroom. Are we mad or are we cleverly making the most of a tiny space! Draft floorplan attached, if you can interpret all my sribbles on it. Thanks!

ps we'd have the bathroom door opening outwards to give us more space