Help, I need to renovate and don't know where to start.

Diane Larsen
4 years ago
I need an architect for plans to renovate and optimise the space inside my Victorian 1 bed flat. I'm looking for someone I can trust, and someone who will work in SE25 London. I want to extend my kitchen by moving my toilet (currently it's own room) into the bathroom. The house is in poor repair and needs some love. It will need electrics updating, floors levelled, inbuilt cupboards etc. Sadly I'm on a limited budget (max £30k).

Can anyone suggest recommendations?

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.