jess_in_wales

hallway and stairs

Jess w
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hi,

I've always got great ideas from this site so back again with another dilemma. I've tried to post this several times but not working so apologies if it appears multiple times!

We are planning on new flooring for our stairs/hallway and entrance area. This is because our rabbit has chewed up a bit upstairs and i am fed up with muddy feet walking all over the main entrance carpet. I was thinking of tiles for the small entrance area, (Victorian style?) which is seperated from the main lounge by a step. Then new carpet up the stairs and hallway. WE plan to keep the lounge carpet. However I am worried it will look mismatched and struggling to picture it.

We are happy with the colour of the hallway (almond white) but not so sure about the main wall by the stairs (mushroom / truffle). May change it. Also the wooden thing by the front door houses our electric meter etc, but wondered if i should pain or do something with it! It is a victorian cottage and we plan to sell within 3 years.

Thanks

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.