discountflooringdepot

Round up – 2017 customer flooring favourites

Discount Flooring Depot
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

It’s nearly the end of another year, and at Discount Flooring Depot we’d just like to say a huge thank you to our customers who supported us over the last year. We have helped you pick some truly stunning floors for your homes, and even though we love all of our wooden flooring choices equally, you certainly have your favourites too. With that in mind, we thought we’d do a round up of your favourite floors from 2017 – so if you’re thinking about a new floor for your home for 2018, this is an excellent place to start looking.

Provincial Weathered Oak Flooring

What’s to love?

Customers love this weathered oak laminate flooring for how eye-catching these boards are. They instantly add an interesting feature to an otherwise bland and boring room, and as it’s a laminate floor, it can be used all over the house as well as being suitable for use with underfloor heating – what a versatile choice. This floor also comes with an impressive 15-year warranty, so not only is it a smart choice for your home but it’s one that will bring you peace of mind for years to come.

Hydro Guard 8mm Black Tile Laminate Flooring

What’s to love?

Over the last 12 months, we’ve seen a huge increase in the desire for tile and stone flooring solutions where customers would normally have chosen wooden flooring, but we love this trend for its fresh and contemporary edge. One of the best sellers of 2017 fro this reason has been our black tile effect laminate flooring, which offers the look and feel of a tiled floor with the convenience and affordability of a laminate floor. It’s also a very popular choice for a modern bathroom or kitchen design as it can withstand heavy water exposure without running the risk of de-laminating.

Eternity Engineered Oak Flooring

What’s to love?

Engineered wood combines the best of laminate and solid wood flooring to create a truly stunning floor that looks good and lasts for decades. These properties, added to the gorgeous colour of this timeless oak floor combine to create a total winner in our customer’s eyes. If you order a free sample of this floor, you’ll immediately appreciate why it’s been so popular this year.

Premier Select Grey Oak

What’s to love?

The trend for grey everything in interiors held its ground in 2017, and so for that reason our premier select grey oak flooring makes it into our bestsellers list with ease. This beautiful grey colour floor shows off the grain and swirls in the wood, giving it an authentic edge. It compliments most homes and can be used in hallways, living rooms, bedrooms, studies – anywhere you would like to make a stylish statement. As an added bonus, it’s also one of our most affordable flooring options, so you can use it all over the house if you choose.

Manhattan Multi Art Oak Laminate

What’s to love?

If you prefer colour, quirky patterns and having your home interior look a little different to everyone else’s then this is the floor for you – the multi coloured effect paired with natural wood tones is an eye-catching and unusual choice for adding real wow factor to your home. Our customers love this effect, along with its durability and hard-wearing properties, wide planks and 15 year warranty. Is it one of your favourites too?

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.