huntsmore

Bathroom Transformation - From Cramped to Light & Luxurious!

Huntsmore
6 years ago

This bathroom suffered from quite cramped internal space. It had been renovated about five years ago but there were already plumbing and damp issues causing tiles to fall off the wall. The other issue was that the layout could not be drastically improved given where the soil pipes were located.

Before:

The solution was to opt for a light and luxurious Carrara marble from Fired Earth. The tiles were laid in a brickwork pattern allowing the space to feel brighter and more spacious. A 3D pattern floor tile was then selected, which instantly gave the room more depth.

After:

White was chosen as the colour for the vanity unit again to brighten up the room. The vanity unit was made to appear to float giving the illusion of more space. The vanity unit has a contrasting stone counter top, 'Grigio Carnico’, which is a dark grey with very deep white veining, giving an atmospheric touch.

The shower mixer are all the HansGrohe AXOR range and give the bathroom a luxury look and feel.

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.