kellychoi

where to buy furniture...

kellychoi
6 years ago
Hi everyone

I am struggling to find some furniture. I am on a budget means(all for less than £2,000, not include chairs) but don’t want to compromise with luxury feeling. Has anyone know where should I look at?

1. luxury 60cm height TV unit for 75” tv. —- little bit of background; anthracite sofa and mustard chair with quite white-ish carpet floor and shinny grey wall and wall hung 75” TV. I already made sockets and cable plate to hide all cables and sockets. However, I made a big mistake that I thought I could find 60cm height luxury style unit but really hard to find one. I am thinking at least 2.5metres long unit, don’t mind two together. But they need to be 60cm tall.
I like this type of style below but it is only 40cm tall.

2. Luxury black mahogany table(madison style or other style are all ok) for 3chairs line up each side. Products in Houzz are so lovely but they are too much for me.
I love this table,not chairs but it’s too expensive.

Many thanks

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.