sarah878

To add coving or not?

Sarah W
6 years ago
We’re coming to the end of a 6 month extension/renovation and decided to add some internal windows to our dark middle room (victorian semi but no place for a Real window). I love the windows and they have brought some light through from the hall into what will be initially be a dining room but possibly a snug in the future however as this was a last minute addition it was done somewhat in haste and I didn’t think to factor in space for coving. I now need to decide if should possibly add coving to the other three walls. I was hoping for the effect in the following photo. Aiming to paint walls Hague Blue or stiffkey Blue but with the windows in white and the cornicing in white. I just think the coving might clash with the architrave that was used around the windows now. Any thoughts gratefully received?

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.