e11ie

Small garden

Luciana
10 years ago
last modified: 10 years ago
Hi all,

I need your help again, please. I've been working with a garden designer on a plan for our minuscule back garden. What we wanted was an extension of the interior outdoors - rather contemporary and minimalistic but with some practical solutions (bike space, rubbish storage, seating, etc). The designer is very knowledgeable and accommodating, has taken on board all my suggestions, and overall I can't fault her. However, I'm now just not sure I actually like the plan and somehow it doesn't look very original to me.
Would you be so kind to have a look at what she'd proposed so far and tell me how you feel about the plan and if it would look ok when it's done. The space is a dump at the moment; I'm actually embarrassed to show it, but you can see it here: http://www.houzz.com/projects/248132. The space is 31' x 20' (the plan is metric).
Many thanks!

Garden · More Info

Comments (113)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.