kgshinn

thinking to use the exact a+r sierra blanco granite, how's the quality

Keri Cardoso
6 years ago
I am looking to use the exact same granite for my kitchen remodel as pictured here from Lowes: Allen + Roth "Sierra Blanco". I am not sure about the quality of this granite and whether I am making a good choice going with a Lowe's brand and installer vs an actual granite dealer. I do ALOT of cooking and cleaning for my family of 5, I need something that will last. I am trying to finance as much as I can for my project, I have a Lowe's credit card and the pricing here seems reasonable, but I am afraid of settling. I appreciate any input! Thank you!
Kraftmaid Kitchen · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    ELizabeth Bollenbach at Lowes Maple and Ridge
    6 years ago

Lowes does not sell a "low quality" granite. All of our granite is backed by a 10-15 year warranty on it's product and a 1 year labor guarantee. Make sure you do your research on granite. It's normal for it to have small chips, fissures and other imperfections as well as color variance.

Keri Cardoso thanked ELizabeth Bollenbach at Lowes Maple and Ridge
  • connie912
    6 years ago
    The granite pictured is pretty but not the dark backsplash. Needs to be much lighter. Hope it all comes together nicely for you.
  • Keri Cardoso
    Original Author
    6 years ago

at connie912, this isn't a photo of my kitchen, just a photo of the granite brand/color I am interested in, but thanks for the input :)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.