flexgarage

Storage Solutions for a Small Space

Garageflex
6 years ago

As much as we would love it, most of us don't have a huge triple garage to put all our clutter in. We have to make do with a small space in the garage, shed or basement that can serve as a storage area along with other uses.

But just because it is a small space, it doesn't mean that there aren't storage solutions out there. One of our best selling products is our FlexiTrack. This is a small strip of our full panel which can be cut to fit the space you have available and can take most of the Garageflex storage accessories such as shelves, cabinets, bike racks and hooks.

In this image below, a length of FlexiTrack has been cut down three times to fit the available space between a wall and a door. Then a small shelf has been added to give the owner plenty of additional storage space that otherwise might have been wasted. What's more is that a 2460mm length of FlexiTrack only costs £24!

Another option could be our DIY Storage Kits. These are full do it yourself kits that include a length of FlexiTrack and then various hooks, brackets, shelves or racks depending on which option you decide is right for you.

We hope you've found this useful, any questions you have please do let us know.

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.