ilovecomputers

Sing with me my new blues song: "Oh, I hate my laundry room."

ilovecomputers
6 years ago

My house was designed by someone who never cooked, baked, cleaned or did laundry. How do I know this? 1) Because the kitchen cabinets are all HIGH and DEEP, meaning if I want X, I must first pull out YYYYYY to get to X and then put back YYYYYY. 2) The laundry room is miniscule. Yes, I should have stackable appliances, but I can't see throwing something in a landfill just because of the dinky laundry room. 3) There is very little storage room. 4) There is no broom closet. So...I want to buy a cabinet and store all of my cleaning products and Swiffer, etc. in. Prices online range wildly. I worry about some cheap cabinet collapsing under the weight of cleaning products. Has anyone made a recent purchase of a cabinet that they especially like?

Comments (2)

Sponsored
United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.