0
Your shopping basket is empty.

Very small master bedroom

fullrenov
3 January, 2018

Hi,

I am starting to plan the renovation of the master bedroom, however it’s very small and I am struggling for space.

At at the moment the bed is against the window With the headboard frame higher than the window cill. We will be replacing the bedframe for a more compact frame which hopefully will create some space. However if the bed was To stay in this location i would want the headboard the same height as the window cill but I am limited on options From research so far.

The other her option is to have no headboard or to move the bed. I could move the bed to the left hand side of the wall so we could have a feature headboard, however it will still be tight at the end of the bed to get past.

We we still have wardrobes to install yet and a vanity if possible. can anyone help with any space saving tips for such a small room.

The only positive we have have is that we have very high ceilings so we have lots of height if this could be utilized in any way.