fullrenov

Very small master bedroom

fullrenov
6 years ago

Hi,

I am starting to plan the renovation of the master bedroom, however it’s very small and I am struggling for space.

At at the moment the bed is against the window With the headboard frame higher than the window cill. We will be replacing the bedframe for a more compact frame which hopefully will create some space. However if the bed was To stay in this location i would want the headboard the same height as the window cill but I am limited on options From research so far.

The other her option is to have no headboard or to move the bed. I could move the bed to the left hand side of the wall so we could have a feature headboard, however it will still be tight at the end of the bed to get past.

We we still have wardrobes to install yet and a vanity if possible. can anyone help with any space saving tips for such a small room.

The only positive we have have is that we have very high ceilings so we have lots of height if this could be utilized in any way.

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.