ashislandlofts

Have you heard of us? Ash Island Lofts? Check us out!

Ash Island Lofts
6 years ago

Hi

Our team are experienced in every aspect of building work and we tailor every project to each client’s specification. We focus on quality, value for money, innovative designs and exceeding client expectations.

Ash Island Lofts was formed to create a quality loft conversion company. We have built, and retain, a highly skilled, loyal and hardworking team servicing clients loft conversion requirements.

The combination of our in-house design, project management, architecture and building services allows clients the opportunity to simplify what can be a time consuming and complex process, confident in the knowledge that we have a proven expertise in adding commercial value to every scheme we complete. Our bespoke service offers you the opportunity to be as involved as much, or as little, as you would like (or as your time affords), whilst ensuring the project is delivered on time to the exact agreed fixed price quotation.

We passionately believe in our work and this shows through in the quality of all our loft conversion projects to date.

Call us for a free quotation - 0208 166 5145

Check out our Facebook page for pictures of current projects that are underway -

https://www.facebook.com/pg/ashislandlofts/photos/?tab=albums

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.