reynedesign

Victorian farm house undergoing a complete renovation and extensions

Reyne Design
6 years ago

We have been working on this home for the passed 3 years. It is slow going as my client has made all the kitchen by hand all whilst working full time. But so worth the wait. The house is still a long way from finished- even this space is not complete yet but the transformation is incredible. It really is the heart of this Peak District home and a welcome retreat from the rest of the draughty house where building works are less advanced. What do you think?

This before photo shows the chimney that was removed.

After- the chimney was removed and was located at the far end of the island where there is a small return housing the coffee station.

This was the kitchen in another part of the house that the client has been making do with for the past 3 years. This space will now form part of a rather grand and spacious entrance hall and part library in the reconfiguration of the ground floor.

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.