futuredriven

Kitchen Update? Gray or White?

FutureDriven
6 years ago

My husband and I just bought a house! We need your help! We are making updates throughout the home.

This is the kitchen...I know! It needs some love right?

We have already replaced all the floors in the house. We had these ceramic tiles removed and replaced with something very similar to this.

They are beautiful and we love them! They already make the kitchen look better.

Now, this is a budget renovation! The house was built in 2001 so the bones are really good. We want to have the cabinets painted, put in a new countertop/apron sink, backsplash, and stainless steel appliances.

Should we go white cabinets with grayish white granite or should we go gray cabinets cabinets with white quartz countertops? Both will have white backsplash (more than likely subway tile)

White Kitchen Inspo

Gray Kitchen Inspo

What makes the most sense for our space? Its not a large kitchen. What should we do????

White Kitchen
Gray Kitchen

Comments (22)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.