hzdeleted_28193676

What Kitchen Lighting Fixture to use?

User
6 years ago

So here's the thing. I have an obtuse L shaped kitchen. A 4 led spot at the cooker end which is also on the same switch as a weird single bulb fixture in the middle of the kitchen that's faulty and needs replacing - but I don't know with what.

Another strip might look weird, a 3 light round fixing wouldn't match. So I'm not sure what to do.

Ideally I want to just replace the dead light, but I'm happy to replace the dead one and the strip of spots together if it makes everything look better.

At the other end is a single light on another switch. I'm putting a breakfast bar in that end and intend to have a faux brick wall and, probably, 2 single bulb hanging spots in black (coffee bar style) - if that influences your advice in any way :)

This is the best picture I could get, full panoramic , the door on each end of the photo is the same door.

Any ideas? TIA

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.