claireshaw

Could you advise on paint colours please?

claireshaw
6 years ago

I am 2/3 of the way through a building project. I am at the point where I need to choose lighting, flooring, carpets, thresholds, outdoor lights... It's all a bit much!

On our ground floor we have added an open plan space which will house our kitchen, dining and a family area. I need to choose the colour for this room tonight or tomorrow as it is being painted on Wednesday. To say I am flying by the seat of my pants is an understatement!

Ideally I would like the end result to looks like this Humphrey Munson Georgian kitchen.

http://www.humphreymunson.co.uk/kitchen/georgian-farmhouse-kitchen-hampshire/#lg=1&slide=0

The problem is I am really rubbish with colours. Really rubbish. This weekend I have painted sample sheets in delux timeless, little greene clock face, crown sail away amongst others. Does anyone know of any colours which help me achieve the look above please? I have gone through lots of comments on the Humphrey Munson instagram page asking about paint colours and they have their own paint colours from Mylands. I would be so grateful for any advice. I'm starting to panic!

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.