opunopun

Incredible Loft Conversion Breathes New Life Into Home

Opun
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

With a baby on the way, this Bromley family knew they needed to add some space to their home. A loft conversion with Opun created a stunning new master bedroom, a separate room for the baby, and a specially designed new bathroom. Just what this family needed to start the next phase of their lives! Impressive large skylights bathe the loft in stunning natural light, creating a magnificent minimalist aesthetic and a permanent aura of tranquility. Check out these photos to see work in progress on the loft and the brand new space at the end of the project.

Before: work in progress

The entire loft conversion viewed from what will become the new master bedroom.

A new staircase is under construction mid-way through the project to allow easy access to the new loft.

Bold white skylights are a hallmark of this particular loft project. This nondescript space will soon become a new bedroom just for the baby.

After: the brand new loft

Bright and Spacious Loft Conversion · More Info

The stunning new master bedroom bathed in magnificent natural light thanks to two impressive skylights. Plenty of room for mummy, daddy and baby!

The completed staircase fully equipped with oakwood bannisters. The open hallway allows light to filter down from the loft, giving the entire home a new lease of life.

The baby's new room! Beautiful stencil art adds a whimsical fairytale element to the warm and fresh environment. The eye grabbing feature of the room is, of course, that incredible skylight.

Comments (13)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.