huntsmore

Before & After: Kitchen Renovation in Victorian Mansion Block

Huntsmore
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Huntsmore worked with the client on the design concept of this large kitchen in a Victorian red brick mansion block. We also worked in collaboration with the kitchen fitter Harvey Jones to run the installation.

The original kitchen was very cramped and dated and needed a complete reconfiguration. One of the masonry supporting walls was removed and a steel beam installed in its place to open up the space to make way for more appliances and a practical breakfast bar area.

Before:

After:

Victoria, SW1P · More Info

Miele appliances were chosen all round and a large wine cooler with wine glass storage installed to house the client’s wine collection. Huntsmore painted the cabinetry, using Paint & Paper Library paints to give a clean, bright and fresh finish. A deep and imposing Onyx worktop compliments the light cabinetry and the whole room is finished with the amazing Tom Dixon ‘Melt’ pendant lights. We were very happy with the finished project and how everything came together!

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.