carolyn_billings

What hinges for an ivory shaker Kitchen

Cas B
6 years ago

Help - We are just in the process of having a new kitchen made and due to be fitted in two weeks. it will be hand painted ivory. I like the look of the black bronze drawer pulls and knobs as in Neptune and Burbridge Langton but these cabinets have black hinges. At the moment my cabinets are having stainless steel hinges or chrome so could I have the black bronze drawer pulls and knobs with these hinges or would they look odd ? Otherwise I would have to specify black hinges but then am stuck in case I do change my mind later on and decide I want silver colour drawer knobs. Any advice as I have to make up my mind imminently and don’t know what to do . I am worried as most kitchen cabinet hardware seems to be silver coloured and not many companies seem to feature black handles so it may be a bit of a fad but thought they looked nice on an ivory kitchen. Please help

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.