discountflooringdepot

4 ways to use Elite Stone Concrete in your home

Discount Flooring Depot
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

One of the main advantages of a laminate wooden floor is that advancements in design allow for wooden floors to cleverly replicate other popular flooring options, like tile or stone effect floors. As the range of tile-effect wooden floors has increased, so too have the opportunities to incorporate them into your home interior. Many design-conscious homeowners are embracing tile in rooms all over the house, not just the bathroom where these would be a traditional choice. One of our most popular tile-effect flooring choices is our Elite Stone Concrete which our customers love, so here are 4 ways to use it in your own home to create a stunning end result.

Hallway

Create a contemporary entrance to your home using the Elite Stone Concrete Floor and set the tone for guests on what to expect from the rest of your stylish interior. Not only does this floor look great in a hall, it’s also a very practical addition as it’s durable and easy to clean thanks to the square edge finish, so no dirt or dust can gather in the joints. Style the rest of your hallway with modern accessories to really show the floor off to its full potential – like a large plant in a simple white pot, and a statement mirror above a slimline console table.

Kitchen

The light and dark grey tones in this Elite Stone Concrete floor work wonderfully well with a bright and modern white kitchen, and especially when paired with modern chrome or silver taps, light fittings and cupboard handles. You can appreciate the beauty and quality of this floor for years as it’s an extremely hard-wearing design – it’s even ideal for commercial settings, so you’ll get a floor you can enjoy for years. Fitting a tile effect wooden floor is also typically much quicker, and with this floor it’s just a simple click installation system, so you could also save on fitting costs.

Living room

A living room might be an odd choice for adding a tile effect floor as many people incorrectly assume it will look and feel cold. This is most definitely not the case with the Elite Stone Concrete floor – especially as it’s suitable for underfloor heating – what a great way to add extra cosiness to your living space. This flooring choice is perfect for complementing a living room which features a wood burning stove or other modern fireplace and large windows letting in lots of light.

Interested in finding out more about our tile and stone effect flooring? Browse the full collection online, and don’t forget you can also order up to three free samples to help you decide on your perfect floor.

Conservatory

A conservatory or sunroom is a great addition to your home, and they typically feature tile or stone flooring which makes them easy to maintain and very hard wearing. Adding the Elite Stone Concrete floor to your conservatory would be a very wise design choice indeed – this classic colour matches well with most shades so you can pair your sofa or armchairs with it effortlessly, and with so much light in a conservatory this dark grey floor makes a nice contrast.

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.