shona_rackham

Kitchen Design Dilemma

ShonaR
6 years ago

I have recently received two designs for my new kitchen, plan 1 is very similar to what I already have, except the addition of the peninsular so feel I am not gaining much from this design. Second design is an island which whilst probably suits the shape of the kitchen better (and in all honestly is my preferred design), I am worried that the width of the kitchen is too narrow and I will ultimately regret going with this design because I wont have the 1m distance around all sides of the island. The room measures 7.13m x 3.13m. One end of the room is very dark due to little natural light. There is no table required in this room due to the dining room being attached. Any ideas on the design would be gratefully appreciated.

Comments (11)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.