nicky2smith

Helllp!! Sofa Fatigue!

Nixter
6 years ago
Hello!

So I have been procrastinating over sofa purchases for a long while now and desperately need some advice. I live in a Victorian semi with a fairly long/narrow living room. Layout is chair in the bay, a 3 seater sofa along the wall and a 2 seater sofa facing the chair/bay window.

The chair in the window is of traditional design and pale grey, it is the Agatha chair from SofaSofa (see photo).

I've ordered a large sofa to go along the wall (creature comfort massively) and this is the Oscar sofa from Loaf in Slate (see photo).

So... I need to order another sofa and this is where I'm stumped (not looking to get any more armchairs as want the comfort of a sofa). I'm thinking either the Munich sofa from Swoon Editions in Kingfisher or the Agatha Sofa (to match my existing chair) in Teal...

Can you have two mismatched sofas both in velvet, albeit different colours? What do you think? Grey /Teal too cold? Will they date v quick?

I should mention I haven't decided on wall colour as that will come once I've decided on the big furniture decisions.

All advice, photos, help, most gratefully received- thank you!

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.