carol_unsworth

Kitchen Taps - Help !!!!

Carol Unsworth
6 years ago

Hi All,

I would really appreciate some advice on choosing a kitchen tap. I have a gravity fed water system ie. Hot water cylinder upstairs , cold water mains fed. Therefore, as I understand I need a tap suitable for a low pressure system. I'm looking at Blanco Blanco Mono and Franke Franke Mythos taps these models and someothers indicate they are suitable for a Low pressure system but several retailers have told me they cannot guarantee these taps will perform well with gravity fed systems. I have also been advised the taps cannot be returned after fitting. I'm sure you'll understand I don't want to spend two hundred pounds or more on a tap which is useless when fitted. Has anyone else experienced the same problem ? if so, which model did you purchase to overcome the issue?

Comments (15)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.