cindyrr

WHICH EXTERIOR REMODEL?

Sharon
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Please vote on / tell me about your preferred exterior between these three photos and also

give a valuation for the house based on exterior. The first photo is the original exterior. I am trying to increase the home appeal and value. Not sure what the build cost would be but would assume 1-200k. Give your build estimate too! Thanks!!!! (This house is in OXSHOTT, SURREY UK). OH! Also, feel free to change the photo and add your own exterior or improve my graphics). My goal is to make this home look like it is worth the most possible (given other homes in Oxshott, Cobham and Esher)- look on rightmove for comparison. Thanks!!! Extra note, to use the roofspace, I would need to rebuild the entire roof because it is not structurally strong.. poor beam construction.

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.