dalida444

Dilemma with floor plan / renovation / design ideas - Please help

Dalida D
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

I have no talent for design and I'm looking for ideas to make the most of my flat's floor plan as I am saving up for a renovation. I simply cannot decide whether I should separate my flat into two smaller ones (I have two entrances) or to leave it as one? I've been dwelling on this for a year and cannot come to a decision in lack of ideas. My other issue is that I have no idea what modern solutions are available to me to make the most of my flat in terms of space and aesthetics. So I feel like I'm stepping in one place and would need help in making a decision whether I should take the plunge and separate or leave as is (or redesign its current form)? I'm terrified to start this project because I'm on my own in this and it feels like going out into the wild but I must get started very soon... :-( Please, please if you have any suggestions, would you share them? Please. Thanks so much for any pointers!

Photos of the flat (messy and dated)

Comments (15)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.