saimanadeem1204

Living Room Help Needed =/

Fineday
6 years ago
Hi Everyone,

I am in the middle of redecorating my living room. I have recently painted the chimney and alcove in a slate grey colour. I love scandinavian designs and am wondering how to bring this room alive? I have looked through so many magazines and pictures online but am begining to feel stuck as the sofa and grey wall are a similar shade. I'm wondering what colour combinations will go? Any suggestion on soft furnishings, cushion cover colours, rugs, coffee tables as i still need to buy these?

Also I'm not sure about my room lay out, alcoves and the size of the sofa's. Any advice would be helpful and greatly appreciated as I'm new to this and have no previous experience in home decor.

First and fourth pic is the view from the front door. Second and third pic is the view from outside living room.

Thanks so much!

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.