bobchalmers

Is this layout for a small bathroom ok?

Richard G
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hi everyone,

I'd made an earlier post and got a great deal of advice as to options etc. but have really struggled with the layout of this bathroom.

It's meant to be a main bathroom for a 4 bed house - it's pretty small so i was just trying to make best use of the space.

I wouldn't want to go any shorter than a 1600 bath (but wouldn't mind it being just 700 if it was 1700 long). I would have loved to find a way to get the bath and shower under the window but it's quite a large window so would be concerned with water and the window frame (although they are UPVC) and also the privacy of it.

Do you think the attached is pretty much the best i could hope for in terms of layout? I can't think what more i could do but as always suggestions are very much welcome!

Thanks everyone

Comments (17)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.