huntsmore

Before & After: Bathroom Renovation

Huntsmore
6 years ago

Huntsmore project managed the end-to-end design and build of this traditional bathroom in Victoria, London. The existing room had a bathtub, and although in good condition, it hadn’t been renovated in a few decades. We switched out the bathtub for a shower and redirected all the pipework to accommodate for this. The floor was raised very slightly to allow the new pipework but without having a physical and unsightly step up into the room.

Before:

After:

Victoria, SW1P · More Info

Two fantastic slabs of ‘Lilac Milas’ marble were cleverly ‘book-matched’ by our stone fabricators to give an impressive V shape in the corner of the cubicle. The same stone was used on the bespoke vanity unit that was designed and built by Huntsmore. We finished off the bathroom with Lefroy Brooks brassware to complement the traditional finish of the room.

What are your thoughts on this bathroom renovation?

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.