rozannekempster

Desperately need help with kitchen paint colours please

Rozanne K
8 March, 2018

We have just extended our kitchen and it is now an L Shape. The 'old' part has no windows and all the light it receives is mainly from the spotlights, however the 'new' part has 2 rooflights, a window and a glass door so receives lots of natural sunlight (if there is any!) in the morning. The new kitchen units are gloss grey, with v light worktops. Flooring will probably be mid grey slate. I have so many colours painted on bits of card that it's driving me mad: Dulux Dove White, F&B Ammonite, Dimpse & Blackened. We are planning to do the whole kitchen in the same colour but I'm not so sure now. We will also have to paint above the upstands behind the units. I'm thinking of cancelling the painter.... I will add some photos to help.

Comments (17)

Need help with a Houzz order? Call us on 0808 164 9310 (8am - 5pm GMT excluding weekends)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.