anglianhome

This conservatory went from unloved to irresistible

This conservatory in Kent was largely unused and unloved until Anglian stepped in. With a new replica tiled roof and a structural reshuffle that involved new French doors and windows - including some pretty lovely triangular panels underneath the roof - it was effectively turned into an extension.

All it took was a little imagination to give this conservatory a new lease on life. What do you think?

Before:

After:

For more after shots, see our Project here!

Comments (7)

• Sven
    6 years ago

Nice garden room

• Sarah Sheehan
    6 years ago
    would you need planning permission for something like this please?
  • E D
    6 years ago
    Looks like a great improvement.
    What was the cost?
  • andrewbooton
    6 years ago
    Very nice. Neat proportions, appropriately matched to the style of the house and a high standard of finish.
  • PRO
    Anglian Home Improvements
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Hi all,

Planning permission wasn't needed for our particular involvement in this project, as we didn't change the size of the unit, just modified it. Construction of the actual conservatory could be a different story.

Unfortunately we aren't able to share the cost of the project - sorry about that.

Thanks all for your positive feedback!

• PRO
    Wallsauce
    6 years ago

Wow! Looks great! :)

Nicole @ Wallsauce.com

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.