millgatemarketing

Discover the latest luxury homes by Millgate

Millgate
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

A prime residential location, exciting elevational treatments, an exemplary quality of finish and beautiful landscaping are all hallmarks of a Millgate development and a quality driven, award-winning brand. To obtain more information about new luxury homes for sale from Millgate, call our UK Information Centre on 01932 860546 or read more about our exclusive houses and apartments below.

Beechrest, Buckinghamshire

Beechcrest, located just off Penn Road in the desirable market town of Beaconsfield in Buckinghamshire, boasts 8 luxury apartments and penthouses. These exclusive spacious homes ranging from 1918 to 2127 sq ft, benefit from the highest specification and unprecedented attention to detail.

Highfield, Surrey

Surrounded by stunning scenery, close to the village of Lingfield, Highfield offers a mixture of luxurious semi-detached and detached properties for sale. Promising all the luxury of country living coupled with an idyllic and fulfilled lifestyle, these exclusive new houses offer between 1,703 and 4,236 sq ft of sumptuous living space.

Knowle Hill Park County Estate, Surrey

Award winning two and three bedroom luxury apartments set in a magnificent 45 acre private estate, in one of Surrey's most desirable villages.

Knowle Hill Park Country Estate offers an extremely rare opportunity to live in one of the finest and most exclusive new property developments in Cobham. Surrounded by acres of secluded private woods and parkland, all of the homes have been designed to offer a peerless level of specification and truly spacious accommodation. Set over four floors in one elegant building accessed via a gated private driveway, the luxurious apartments range in size from 2,300 to 3,200 sq ft and all offer at least one large terrace.

Kingswood, Berkshire

Exquisite interiors and peerless finishes are all hall marks of a Millgate home. Kingswood is no exception with magnificent entrance halls leading to light filled super rooms. A private terrace can be found on the first floor overlooking generous landscaped gardens. All master bedrooms feature an en suite bathroom and beautifully crafted wardrobes.

Woodlands Lodge, Ascot - COMING SOON

An exclusive collection of ten spacious apartments which blend tradition with sophistication. Offering the privacy of a secure gated location and underground parking, Woodlands Lodge is styled with meticulous attention to detail and provides a superior specification.

If you are interested in moving to one of these luxury homes, please contact Millgate Homes on 0118 934 3344.

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.