Your shopping basket is empty.

how can i make this hallway look larger and uplift it

Barbara Anne Turrell
18 March, 2018
How can I make this small hallway look bigger and more inviting .
Comments (5)
  • tamp75
    If possible, I’d change the blind - a Roman blind with colour / pattern would be great. I’d look at installing a slimline shelf over the radiator which would help take the focus off the radiator. A mirror or artwork opposite the window would be good although you might need a door stopper so that the door doesn’t crash into it when it’s opened. Then I’d have a floor runner / rug by the door.
  • Barbara Anne Turrell
    I like the ideal only problem the hallway is really narrow and tiny it looks bigger in photo to put a shelf on top of radiator .
  • Barbara Anne Turrell
    What about colour on wall ? want to change it too .
  • PRO
    Juliette Byrne

I agree with the comments above, a roman blind would look really smart. I would also suggest a radiator cover to go over the whole radiator.

• PRO
    Feature Radiators

....or a lovely radiator! ;) There are lots of lovely slimline options these days, which would definitely "uplift" the space. Let me know if you need any advice.

Radiators for hallways - restricted depth · More Info

Radiators for hallways - restricted depth · More Info

Need help with a Houzz order? Call us on 0808 164 9310 (8am - 5pm GMT excluding weekends)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.