abigail_kikuchi

Help! Nightmare awkward L shaped bathroom layout!

Abigail Kikuchi
6 years ago
Wondering if anyone has some bright ideas. Have bought the forever home (hopefully) and doing a lot of renovating. The bathroom is an awkward L shape and is leaking so we have to renovate ASAP. Had wanted to move toilet but can’t because of waste pipe.

The dead space in the left hand corner is part of the kitchen and we can’t knock down or move any walls.

Would love a separate shower but realise it might not be doable.

Wondering what the best way is to make it a functional but relaxing bathroom, stopping the layout from being clunky and having enough storage space for if we start a family.

Also, is there a name for this sort of shape (apart from awkward!!)? I am struggling to find inspiration as the layout is so specific here! L shaped or r shaped doesn’t seem to bring up much.

Thanks so much!

Bathroom is roughly 2.4 x 2.5 metres

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.