wombatchild

Painting bedroom walls and ceilings the same colour

wombat child
6 years ago
Hi! My bedroom is a really odd shape with many doors because of built in wardrobes in the eaves. We have curved walls into ceilings on most walls so it’s impossible to find the end of wall and the start of the ceiling!

I have chosen Little Greene Livid colour for the walls to paint half height with brilliant white for the ceiling and top part of the walls. (which we have already done)

Hubby and I are thinking that we might like to paint the ceiling and all the walls the same Livid colour. Would it look ridiculous? Should we leave all the wood work white or paint it exactly the same colour?

I have attached a couple of pictures of the oddly shaped room, and one of inspiration. Forgive the mess of my pictures!. Where the bed is in my picture will be dressing table or chair (I am thinking of feature wallpapering that wall because it is a’flat’ wall) and a different bed will go in front of the wall with the wooden shelf on top.

The room is north facing and we like that it doesn’t get a lot of light! But the window is white PVC so I am wondering if we should stick the white woodwork..

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear your thoughts!

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.