0
Your shopping basket is empty.

HI - where are the chairs in this photo from please?

Liz Darran
30 March, 2018
3 Metre Polished Concrete Micro-Cement Dining Table with Clean Steel Base · More Info
    Daniel Polished Concrete
    Hi Liz, I’m not sure but I’ll ask my client for you. Do you need a table also? I make bespoke dining, console, coffee, side tables and more.

Regards

Daniel.
  • Liz Darran

That would be awesome thanks a lot! We love those chairs.

Yes I've just sent you a message separately about the table - we're looking for a polished concrete kitchen table for our new kitchen (photos attached of the space from a couple of angles).

I had a look at your projects and they look amazing! Particularly looking for a very light finish on the table to fit with the space - like the one of yours I've attached below (or lighter).

Also how much would a coffee table like the one below cost?

Thanks very much!

Liz