cjbrady4567

Advice needed for Garage in garden

cjbrady4567

Hi everyone,

I am looking for advice on a garage in my garden. I have moved to this house recently and there is a huge garage in the garden which takes up about half of the space. I really want to knock it down or at least change into something useful (without spending a fortune)

The garage door was already replaced with a door and the access has been blocked off with a fence so you can't drive a car into it. It is essentially a huge shed made out of concrete panels, no asbestos and has electricity. As you can see there is a small shed at the back already to store garden essentials.

Hope to get some good transformation ideas or agreements to knock it down :-)