ezra_hill

Kitchen Design Struggle

Ezra Hill
6 years ago

Hey Fellow Houzzs,

My wife and I are in desperate need of some input around the layout of our kitchen and are hoping the community can help.

We are in the motions of getting an extension completed that has been dragging for over a year now due to builder issues.

Initaly we where super excited and started looking at kitchen designs but then it started to drag and we lost all hope. Now it is all hands on deck and we have a mad panic on our hands. The underfloor heating is being installed next week and we haven't finalised the kitchen layout which is causing us some stress and makes for a busy weekend ahead.

We would really appreciate input as how one would layout a kitchen to meet our requirements. We have a panty and a utility room so laundry devices and mass cupboard storage taken care of. We have attached a blank canvas should you be up for the challenge.

Required:-

-Family Dining Kitchen

-Dining/Seating area (builtin bench?)

-Dishwasher

-Large sink

-Tall F/F

-Large Pan Draw

Nice to have:-

-Possible Island

-Hob in island (induction)

Thanking you in advance!

Comments (11)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.