kevnick80

Rose gold, Black and blue in bathroom?

kevnick80
5 years ago
Hi guys.

I will be having our bathroom renovated soon and want some advice.

We like in a traditional tenement flat in Glasgow and the bathroom is long (3.5m) and narrow (1.5m). It currently has the toilet at the window, bath with over shower on the middle of the right hand wall then sink next to the door.

My plan is to remove the bath (which we never use) and make into a shower room/wet room. I plan to keep everything in the same place but switch the bath for the walk-in shower with an L-shaped shower panel.

Hopefully going to do this with a matte black framed panel (any other good sources in the UK apart from Lusso Stone, whose showers look awesome!).

The floor will be white statuario marble and the tiles (half way up wall, painted white above and on ceiling) will be a dark/ultraviolet blue metro.

I have a copper/rose gold basin I bought from Vitra ages ago. I’m definitely going to use this.

My issue is - should I make the hardware all matte black or rose gold?

And do all these colours go well together?

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.