Houzz Logo Print
dlmakepeace

My first attempt at planning my kitchen - 2D/3D included - be gentle!

JesmondDene

I have 'had a go' myself.

Room is slightly larger than this as there is a bay area with double french doors on the window wall, next to the table ( I couldn't find a way to put in the room shaping on this tool). These go out to the garden.

Not put in any real details of design yet.

Work top would have an 'overhang' to give a breakfast bar on the island- again I couldn't see how to do this with this tool.

Starting with a fairly blank canvas, so can move the kitchen around to suit. Not even sure if it is in the 'right' end of the room?

The table will need to seat more than 4 and I have considered a built in bench in the corner or a bench at one side so that the table can be moved over. There are only two of us in the house long term, with visiting grown up children and partners ( 5 children!).

Really struggling with this, worried about storage space and counter top.

There also maybe a gap or two - but the wall adjacent to the double doors is yet to be built and can be designed to 'size'.

The design includes tall larder, tall fridge freezer and oven housing. Dishwasher would be near the sink.

Did do a first plan with side by side ovens ( which I would prefer) sitting next to the window and the two tall cupboards ( larder, FF) next to the double doors - but this gave less counter space.

Haven't measured the ceiling height, so there maybe an option for 'top boxes'.

This is a blank canvas with the wall near the double doors and the doors to go in, all electrics and plumbing.

Your thoughts would be much appreciated.

Have booked 'store' advice but want some idea before I meet with them.

Struggling with this!