1stfolding

Virtually Frameless 20mm Sliding Door

The virtually Frameless 20mm sliding door is designed with simplicity in mind, making wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling glass a real possibility.

Each panel has a maximum width of 2.0m and a maximum height of 3.0m. With our project-specific consultation service, we are able to design unique possibilities including two virtually frameless doors that sit perpendicular to each other on adjacent walls. They can meet in the corner alongside a frameless fixed glass panel or you can have the two opening door panels meeting at a fixed corner post. When the doors are open, the design of the doors can give a real gravity-defying look and feel.

Infinity Sliding Doors · More Info

The doors can be made any of the 150 RAL colours with RAL 7016 anthracite grey and RAL 9005 Black as standard – lead time for these colours is 3 to 4 weeks. Additional RAL colours can be selected at an extra cost with a six week lead time.

At 1st Folding Sliding Doors, we do not compromise thermal efficiency. All our glazing comes specified as standard with heat soaked toughed glass double glazed units. Additional options include solar reflective glass and heat-filled glass with our lowest U-Value of 0.5 to meet even the most challenging environments.

Infinity Sliding Doors · More Info

Whether building a new property, extending, or renovating, selecting the right glazing will have an impact on the finish of any project. Our beautiful Virtually Frameless Sliding doors are a contemporary design statement that will complement the style of any project, adding character and elegance to your space.

They are supplied with a 5 point locking system which meets British standards and insurance compliance. All our work is backed by the GGFI, and 1st Folding Sliding Doors is a member of the GGF, all finished products are certified by a FENSA guarantee and come with a ten-year warranty.

20mm Frameless Sliding Doors · More Info

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.